extreme walk test extreme walk test

Uhh

Ok, If you had the knees attached to the body then this would be alright. Its pretty smooth walking otherwise!

DOTS! 20 (Roaring 20s) DOTS! 20 (Roaring 20s)

Pretty Cool Flash! :)

This is what i like in a flash! I know the author worked hard on this and it looks awesome too. I got bored of this music but the music is supposed to go with the 1920's so it doesn't matter. Awesome Job!

Space Haste Space Haste

Difficult!

Its a fun game and all but even on stage one there are bullets flying everywhere and it's just a tad too challenging for an average person to handle.

It's Four in the Morning It's Four in the Morning

Pretty nice!

Nicely done with the beat and all but I could see this being used for something other than a video game. It would sound good in a video game but this has more potential then just a video dame! Ill be looking forward to more of your work in the future!

SNES ZONE SNES ZONE

Nice!

The fast tune sounded really nice with this. I think you really did a good job with the fast-pace ness. Lol I bet thats not a word. But still.... AWESOME!

Come Closer - (Hania) Come Closer - (Hania)

:D Amazing

Clearly beautiful and amazing! This song was so good I listened to it over and over again. Just amazing and beautiful.

Keeeewl Kat Keeeewl Kat

Nice Sketch!

Its not bad for a sketch and I hope you use this and make it better. Maybe if you added color and maybe add in some 3-D effects it could be a really nice drawing!
And also you could make the fuzzy lines a bit more equal with the length of them but I see why they are there.

But anyway, nice work! Hopefully you can look at this again and maybe add some color too it. :)

Moe-Hawk responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Bananasaur Bananasaur

Awesome!

Lol. Awesome Bananasaurus-rex you got there ;D.

bloominglove responds:

So many people at school said that to me! But, it's not a T-Rex, its a Velociraptor... :P But, thank you anyways. :)